Rehabilitation Services at Covenant Place
Covenant Place is a full-service Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that offers a variety of lifestyle options designed to enhance personal independence. Our team of highly skilled professionals–physician, physician assistant, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, and registered dietician–design custom tailored treatment regimens to meet each individual’s personal needs.
An additional benefit to living at Covenant Place and to those in the broader Sumter community is the use of Medicare Part B for outpatient rehabilitation. Individuals participating in outpatient rehab remain in their apartment home, in assisted living, in the nursing center, or their external residence and attend rehabilitation sessions on campus here at Covenant Place. Residents and other individuals may also be eligible to continue with outpatient rehabilitation after their inpatient stay for continued therapy.
Rehabilitation Services included, but not limited to:
- Orthopedics – total joint replacement, fractures and torn ligaments, arthritis and degenerative joint disease
- Neurological – stroke, spinal injury, Parkinson’s Disease
- Cardiac – open heart surgery, congestive heart failure, cardiac catheterization and angioplasty
- Pulmonary – asthma, COPD, respiratory failure, emphysema
- Diabetes – teaching and treatment, diabetic ulcers
- Lymphedema – manual lymph drainage, compression bandaging, skin care, exercise, compression garment fitting
Covenant Place has a partnership with Encore Rehabilitation Services and is dedicated to successful rehabilitation and recovery. Together, we touch the lives of many residents at Covenant Place through physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
For more information, please visit the Encore Rehabilitation Services website.